Vision & Mission
To empower proficient, innovative and diverse pharmacy professionals
- Providing unique learning experience through advanced research.
- Ensuring high quality education for the safe, efficacious and effective use of medications.
- Contributing towards the wellbeing and welfare of the community.
Program Educational Objectives
|PEO1||Excellence in education, research and new drug development.|
|PEO2||Striving for the highest quality of the performance in disease prevention and management, patient counselling for right medication and monitoring adverse drugs reaction.|
|PEO3||Serving the community with integrity and professional ethics.|
Alumni is the identity to our institutional growth. Alumni confirms that our intellectual contributions were reciprocated in the professional expansion of our students. It gives us immense pride and pleasure that most of them achieved renowned positions in reputed organizations. Karpagam College of Pharmacy will always cherish the memories left by you...
Karpagam College of Pharmacy strives to hold a best record in placements. The institution trains the students to meet the expectations of the companies through Career Development Programmes conducted throughout the year. Our programmes are designed to provide excellent placement support and we invite eminent recruiters for our Campus Recruitment Program...
- Department of Pharmaceutics, Karpagam College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore in association with Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Coimbatore Local Branch organised An International Webinar on RESEARCH ADVANCES IN DRUG TARGETING AND DESIGN by Dr. ASHOK KUMAR J, M. Pharm., PGDTT., Ph.D, Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in Zoom Meeting on 04.05.2020 by 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Out of 111 Registered participation, 83 delegates has been participated in the session including Professors, Research Scholars, Graduates and Students from various institution nationwide a acquired knowledge about current research area in drug design and development.
- A State Level E- Pharma Quiz Competition entitled "Pandemic Infections Awareness" has been conducted from 07th to 09th, May 2020 by Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry with a motto of achieving a great deal of progresses, development among health professional students' community.
- A webinar on "How to Write a Research Grant Proposal" has been conducted on 13th May 2020 by Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and the speaker for the same is Dr.B.R.Prasanthakumar, Assistant Professor, JSS college of Pharmacy, Mysuru, JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
- Department of Pharmacology, Organize International Webinar entitled Impact of case based learning in health care Students. In Association with Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Coimbatore Local Branch. Resource Person: Dr.Vetriselvan Subramaniyan, Ph.D, Cert Health Res(CHRF), Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medical and Biomedical Sciences, MAHSA University, Malaysia. 16 th May 2020. Time 10-11 A.M. There are 184 delegates were registered out of 184 delegates 94 were attended the webinar from various institutions including students/ Faculty around T.N/AP/Kerala.
- An international webinar on "Drug Discovery and Development Strategies for Anti-SARS-Cov-2 drugs" has been conducted on 26th May 2020 by Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry with Dr. Neelaveni Thangavel" Professor, Jazan University, Jazan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as the resource person
- Department of Pharmacy Practice planning to organize the webinar on 01-06-20 Monday from 4:00 – 5:00 pm. Dr.K.P.Arun, Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty deliver the seminar entitled" Therapeutic drug Monitoring: An overview". It will import the knowledge on Clinical aspects of drug selection and personalized medicine. UG, PG Pharmacy students, Research scholars and Faculty members can participate in this Seminar.
Online demonstration of Lexicombsoftware, the Drug Information source was organized on 11-06-20 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm. The software demonstration done by Mrs. Sheena Chugh, Infokart India PVT. LTD, Wolters Kluwer, She explained the applications and updated advantages of Lexicomb software. It imports the knowledge on drug information resources to Pharm-D students.
Webinar series-07 was organized on 17-06-20, Wednesday from 12:00 – 1:00 pm. Dr.K.Valliappan, Adjunct Faculty, SRM Institute of Science & Technology delivered the lecture on “ Chirality: Open up new avenues in Pharmaceutical research”. He explained briefly about the Chirality and its applications in Drug development and Pharmaceutical research. It helps to update the recent advances on Chirality in Clinical research.
Webinar series-09 was organized on 10-07-20, Friday from 3:30 – 4:30 pm .Dr.V.Kalaiselvan, Principal Scientific Officer, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, and Government of India delivered the lecture on “Ensuring Quality and Safety of Medical Products”. He also enumerates the roll of Clinical Pharmacist in Pharmacovigilance and Materiovigilance. He adds on the note on Carrier opportunities and training at Indian Pharmacopoeia commission (IPC), New Delhi.
Webinar on Building successful Career in Clinical Trial Programming & Drug Research was conducted on 15-07-20, Wednesday from 3:30 – 5:00 pm .Mrs.Padmashree, Education Curator, Epoch research Institute, Bengaluru, delivered the Lecture on Clinical trial in Nutshell in elaborately. Mr. Shrikar explained on steps on Clinical research and data analysis by using SAS software.by using Data entry and Calculation.
Download application form for admissions - B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm.D
News & Events
MOLECULAR MODELLING AN DRUG DESIGNING
Guest Lecture on "MOLECULAR MODELLING AN DRUG DESIGNING" has been conducted on 22nd February by Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Speaker: Dr.R.Suresh, M.Pharm. Ph.D Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Analysis, Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
SPSS SOFTWARE IN PHARMA RESEARCH
Guest Lecture on "SPSS SOFTWARE IN PHARMA RESEARCH" has been conducted on 29th February by Department of Pharmacy Practice. Speaker: Mrs.Suja, Professor, RVS College of Nursing.
International Women's Day
International Women's Day was celebrated at our Campus on 9th March to visualize, realize and enjoy the gender equal world.
ANALYTICAL PERSPECTIVE OF DRUG PRODUCT
Guest Lecture on "ANALYTICAL PERSPECTIVE OF DRUG PRODUCT - ANDA SUBMISSION AND INDUSTRIAL PERSPECTIVE OF YOUNG PHARMA GRADUATES" has been conducted on 14th March by Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Speaker: Mr.V.S.Karthekeyan, Principal Scientist- Analytical Development, IDRS Labs Private Limited, Bangalore.
Awareness talk on COVID-19
Awareness talk on COVID-19 has been presented by Mrs.Mary Priya, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice on 20th March as a Corona virus Awareness Program to all our Teaching, Non-teaching and Admin staff.
M.Abinaya of M.Pharm has received "GOLD MEDAL" for securing First Rank in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics in the academic year under The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.View more