Objects of the association
- To bring the old students of KARPAGAM COLLEGE OF PHARMACY under one forum for exchanging of their experience, dissemination of knowledge and talents amongst its members and also for the furtherance of fellowship, advancement of scientific knowledge in general of the members of the Association and Society.
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops, endowment lectures and other academic activities and also to keep in touch with one another of the college staff, non-teaching staff and students.
- To create and establish Alumni endowments for granting scholarships prizes and medals to the students showing high proficiency in their studies and to honor the former students of the institution.
- To advise and interact with Academic Council, Management and Associations of other academic institutions on matters relating to promotion of higher education, training and management systems and thereby promote the welfare and status of the Institution.
- To collect funds by means of subscriptions, contributions, donations and gifts from the members, philanthropists for furtherance of the above objectives.
- To render financial aid to deserving students studying at the Institution and to deserving alumni on compassionate grounds
- To create Alumni Research Fund for funding research projects.
- To bring out magazines, souvenirs and newsletters highlighting the activities and achievements of the department and its alumni.
- To organize cultural and educational programme and to organize Alumni Day celebration.
- To help the Alumni to get advice from the Department on various technical problems regarding various job opportunities that they may come across in their work and real life and information.
- To carry out such other activities as may be necessary for furthering the above objects.
Download application form for admissions - B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm.D
News & Events
MOLECULAR MODELLING AN DRUG DESIGNING
Guest Lecture on "MOLECULAR MODELLING AN DRUG DESIGNING" has been conducted on 22nd February by Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Speaker: Dr.R.Suresh, M.Pharm. Ph.D Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Analysis, Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
SPSS SOFTWARE IN PHARMA RESEARCH
Guest Lecture on "SPSS SOFTWARE IN PHARMA RESEARCH" has been conducted on 29th February by Department of Pharmacy Practice. Speaker: Mrs.Suja, Professor, RVS College of Nursing.
International Women's Day
International Women's Day was celebrated at our Campus on 9th March to visualize, realize and enjoy the gender equal world.
ANALYTICAL PERSPECTIVE OF DRUG PRODUCT
Guest Lecture on "ANALYTICAL PERSPECTIVE OF DRUG PRODUCT - ANDA SUBMISSION AND INDUSTRIAL PERSPECTIVE OF YOUNG PHARMA GRADUATES" has been conducted on 14th March by Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Speaker: Mr.V.S.Karthekeyan, Principal Scientist- Analytical Development, IDRS Labs Private Limited, Bangalore.
Awareness talk on COVID-19
Awareness talk on COVID-19 has been presented by Mrs.Mary Priya, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice on 20th March as a Corona virus Awareness Program to all our Teaching, Non-teaching and Admin staff.
M.Abinaya of M.Pharm has received "GOLD MEDAL" for securing First Rank in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics in the academic year under The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.View more